You may have wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to sterling silver but there are good reasons for it. Sterling silver is made from 92.5% pure silver and will last a long time if cared for properly. The remaining 7.5% is normally copper so that the resulting alloy is hard enough to keep its shape, yet soft enough to be molded. Enough facts for today! Go and enjoy your shopping!