What do we collect?
We collect the minimum amount of information from you to help us provide a satisfactory service. This includes personal details or details associated with your order. We want you to know that we reserve the right to collect this information when you use our website but you may also opt out at any time you feel it's necessary to do so. We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the transaction you enter into, which may include the following:
- When you purchase www.jbubs.com or via the J.Bubs app, we ask for and collect information, including your name, address, telephone number, date of birth and email address and items ordered.
- We store your password if you set up an online account with us.
- We store your email address if you sign-up to receive our email newsletter.
- J.Bubs and third party service providers may collect information about your visit to www.jbubs.com, including where you are based, how you were referred to us (e.g. search engines, email marketing or direct), the browser and device type used, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms used. This information may be collected even if you do not register an account with us.
- Information related to online or credit card payments is processed by PayPal and Stripe respectively, on secure third party websites linked to www.jbubs.com – they have their own privacy policies.
- Other information may be needed from time to time to process a request and thus collected.
How do we protect it?
Why do we collect it?
We collect your personal information because we want to get to know you better and provide satisfactory products and services to you. It also helps us to process your order faster and and show you more of the products and offers you love to hear about. It also helps us to quickly and promptly deal with any problems arising with your order (unlikely, but it does happen).